AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: LOL新英雄背景资料发出,貌似是被VN爱上的男人 [打印本页]

作者: 某某跟党走    时间: 5-7-2013 12:19
标题: LOL新英雄背景资料发出,貌似是被VN爱上的男人
  When we took up these weapons, we accepted our mission with pride. Rid Runeterra of evil, they told us. Slay the corrupt. Send the filth of the world crawling back to the hole it crawled out of. Not just anyone can wield these weapons. You need a pure heart. A fearless mind. An inner light that outshines all the darkness in the world. Once I had that light. Now I'm not so sure.
  Everything changed. We knew our mission was greater than ourselves. The enemy was notwhowe fought, butwhatwe fought. Evil. The Shadow Isles? Just another mess to clean up, just a bunch of ghosts. They were abominations, but nothing we hadn't put in the ground before. Until the day we facedhim.Until the day he ripped her from my life.
  Now my enemy has a name. She wouldn't want me to come after her--she knew the risks. But I can't forget her. I won't forget her. I'll hunt down the bastard who took her from me and send him straight to the grave.
  Twice, if I have to.
  翻译如下:
  当我们拿起这些武器的时候,我们带着自豪接受我们的使命。他们告诉我们,摆脱邪恶卢恩特拉。消灭腐败。将世界上的污垢从他们爬出来的洞口中送回去。并不是所有人都能使用这些武器。你需要一个纯洁的心灵,一个无谓的心灵,内心有一道胜于世界上所有黑暗的光芒。我曾经有那样的光芒,但是现在我不再那么的肯定。
  一切都变了,我们知道我们的使命重于我们自己的生命。我们的敌人不是我们对抗的邪恶的人,而是我们对抗的一切邪恶事物。邪恶,暗影岛? 只是另外一个需要清除的垃圾堆,只是一群幽灵罢了。他们只不过是令人厌恶的东西,但是我们过去从未在那片土地上做过什么直到那天他讲她从我的生命中抽离。
  现在我的敌人很明确了,她不想让我跟着她的脚步因为她知道那些风险。但是我不能忘记她,我不会忘记她。我将会追捕那个将她带离我的混蛋,将他直接送入坟墓。
  是的,如果,我必须这样做。
  一下是楼主的评论
  前一段时间爆出双枪英雄的设计原稿看来是真得了,看故事来讲应该是这个英雄本来有个女伴,两人快乐的生活在一起,然后女伴为了一个任务消灭一个坏人因为觉得危险很高抛弃了男主,男主为此很伤心,决定追回他的女人0.0

作者: yuchen890    时间: 5-7-2013 12:27
看起来不错的样子,虽不明,但觉厉啊

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://www.adelaidebbs.com.au/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2