| 微信 : Adelaidehelp 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问
  • 楼主: 小白免
    打印 上一主题 下一主题

亲述:澳洲医院的服务水平和质量 天朝比不来!

[复制链接]
    carlwung 发表于 23-6-2014 22:48:40
    楼主似乎只看到这里医院的一个小小层面,对于澳洲的早期移民应该能有体会,生孩子是急症,没办法,对于其他的择期手术的病人甚至包括肿瘤病人,在院外明确诊断后那也是要排队等候住院手术的,少则3个月长则半年,这个情况在国内谁敢想象?你再回国内看看,有没有病人愿意等这么长时间看病?甚至会因此产生对医生和医院的抱怨。不可否认这里人民的态度很好,但凡是都有一个前提和基础的,你切身实际的看看国内医护的工作环境,就知道为什么有些医生护士为什么不能总面带微笑和蔼可亲了。有的朋友说的对,当澳洲的免费医疗走到终点,老百姓需要自己支付昂贵的医疗费用的一部分的时候,大家就需要开始关心医疗质量了,当出现各种医疗事故,就不是那么容易解决的事情了,最国内这就叫做医患关系、医疗纠纷。再说一下这里的医疗费用,同类的手术费用和国内相比简直就是天文数字,虽然免费,但这些钱其实不就来源于纳税人的口袋吗?早晚会有一天这些钱入不敷出,免费的午餐也不会长久。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

qijun0008 发表于 24-6-2014 08:05:50
    hnnic 发表于 2014-6-23 20:47
    医疗理念和医疗体制的差距不是熟能生巧的

你说的东西,没有可比性。
    国家体制不同,人口技术不同,宗教信仰不同。
    好比,在比较柠檬和蜜瓜哪个比较甜
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hnnic 发表于 24-6-2014 09:32:30
    qijun0008 发表于 2014-6-24 08:05
    你说的东西,没有可比性。
    国家体制不同,人口技术不同,宗教信仰不同。
    好比,在比较柠檬和蜜瓜哪个比 ...

没有可比性?国家制度不同,医疗体制就不能比了?你这是什么逻辑?就算是国家的制度也是能比的。
    人口技术?一来就拿人口说话。一看你就是被GD洗脑的角色,不说了,浪费我体力打字。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

qijun0008 发表于 27-6-2014 13:23:16
    hnnic 发表于 2014-6-24 09:32
    人口技 ...

Don't know what you are talking about! I had more than 11 years working experience in Health science. I worked as a doctor in China for 2 years and more than 4 years nursing experience in Australian health environment. Now I am going to ask you a question?

What makes your argument more qualified than others’?

Statistically speaking, when you try to compare attributes of something, you need to control the parameters/environment so that the result is not distorted by too much.

Take the medical policy for example, if Australian government is faced with the same population as Chinese government, do you think they can still run the hospitals as they are doing at the moment?
    Given the above argument, if they do insist on running the medical regions status quo with 1.6 billion populations, they will go broke within a year.

If you do not believe in any science/statistics, just wait and see, soon you will realise that the Australian government is abandoning the so-called first class public health policy like crazy.

Look at the Obamacare that just be rolled out in USA, which lifted the average price for health insurance by almost 50% without investing any capitals into the health system itself to improve the quality. Soon enough, Australian government is going to follow suite and, as a matter of fact, they are talking about privatising Medical Bank at the moment, which is exactly the start of debacle of Australian health system.

Ignorance is Bliss
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

littlelu 发表于 27-6-2014 21:48:10
    hnnic 发表于 2014-6-24 09:32
    人口技 ...

中国的医生水平比澳洲傻鬼佬的好的多的多, 他们无非是人口少 资源多, 这位楼主也是个崇洋媚外的货, 就生孩子是免费医疗的, 其他的生个小病就折腾死你, 所谓的医疗免费其实是一个空话

你除非有私人全保险, 没有的话, 将来得了什么重病 你就自求多福好了
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hnnic 发表于 1-7-2014 14:48:12
    littlelu 发表于 2014-6-27 21:48
    中国的医生水平比澳洲傻鬼佬的好的多的多, 他们无非是人口少 资源多, 这位楼主也是个崇洋媚外的货, 就 ...

我用事实说话,中国医生乱开了多少药?吃了多少回扣,你装不知道?全中国只有PUMCH是正规的,其他地方小医院都是乌烟瘴气。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hnnic 发表于 1-7-2014 15:02:21
    qijun0008 发表于 2014-6-27 13:23
    Don't know what you are talking about! I had more than 11 years working experience in Health scien ...

On what ground do yo think population is the most important factor taken into consideration? More population, more yield. It's an economical issue. Lacking of manpower is the current problem here in OZ, which leads the welfare is not that sustainable. I believe the way GD brainwashed you guys was that too less welfare due to huge population. Ridiculous!
    Would not waste my time on this topic for now..
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

qijun0008 发表于 1-7-2014 19:24:16
    hnnic 发表于 2014-7-1 15:02
    On what ground do yo think population is the most important factor taken into consideration? More  ...

You apparently are not following any economic and political development globally!
    And you are full of hatred towards GD, don't know what happened to u in the past, but your hate blind your judgement in many ways.
    GD is, in no means, the saint of the day, on the contrary, they are corrupted and greedy, just as other politicians elsewhere. You must have heard the news about the widespread corruption among labour and coalition parties. However, one of the main contributions to the struggle of health system in China is indeed the overpopulation and aging of the population. The conclusion is not from GD, but from the nursing study I have undertaken in Australia.
    Your single handed argument that population is not the key does not holds every well. Look at the history of mankind, over population always leads to global conflicts....
    Economic growth does not go hand in hand with overpopulation! A simple mathematical illustration, with limited resources, the bigger the population, the less share everyone gets.
    Answer to your another point,
    You are talking about the lack of skilled workforce in Australia? Do u know the real unemployment rate at the moment, especially amount the skilled migrants?
    Unemployment drains the government coffer quickly, look at the new fiscal policy and budget? Substantial increase in tax along with decrease in doles to poor, slash in migration quotes for next year, and offshore refugee assessment process, wouldn't all these approaches point against your argument that Australia needs more manpower? Don't tell me you are arguing that Australia actually needs manpower with lots and lots of money/resources. You might think resources can be created by hard working labours? Actually they are not renewable at all. TNT the coming decades, Australian government is going to push away a lot of qualified migrants, simply because they are not well off enough to contribute economically to Australia.
    Anyway, I am not angry with u, but just trying to make a point
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

qijun0008 发表于 1-7-2014 19:39:28
    hnnic 发表于 2014-7-1 15:02
    On what ground do yo think population is the most important factor taken into consideration? More  ...

One more thing, I am not brain washed.
    I had 3 degrees, and working towards my 4th one, 3 of them are Australian based.
    Also I have been living here for almost 10 years now.
    So kind of not qualified as GD brain washed
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

hnnic 发表于 22-8-2014 23:53:50
    qijun0008 发表于 2014-7-1 19:39
    One more thing, I am not brain washed.
    I had 3 degrees, and working towards my 4th one, 3 of them ...

10年,3个澳洲学历,难怪视野狭窄,难怪听不懂我在说啥。偏远地区呆太久,不是被洗脑就是没进步吧。先吧自己吹嘘一遍,真的很无聊。哥也来吹一下,哥在全世界排名前几名的跨国公司工作,全世界跑,做global business。吓到了没?别生气哦~
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

登录发布 生活求助 搜索

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号