偶是盯上了 眼线刷可以做眉毛刷的 还有遮瑕刷的 有的时候遮瑕这个东西 刷子真的比手好用 我也不知道为啥 好纠结哈

毛都不是动物毛的 一般妞儿都知道 刷子 BB MAC的也不都是动物毛 很多刷子必须要人工毛和动物毛合成
      这种合成毛的 本来就便宜 比动物的略硬 但是适合懒人 因为你真的不用每次用了都清洁耶~~~~
      而且我重视的两个刷子 我都是用来蘸膏体的 不是粉末

人工毛因为硬 所以更适合抓膏体 更适合我这样有痘痘的 要遮盖小豆子的妞儿
      而眉毛更需要这种硬度大的刷子了 可塑性强

总体来说 比较满意的 毕竟正品白菜价哈 推荐想试试刷子又不舍得花好几百刀买刷子套的妞儿们

BBS提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏 顶 踩
      回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
       楼主| kitty_killer 发表于 21-4-2011 13:55:58
      Reviews for 6pc Brush Set from Eco Tools Review this product
      6pc Brush Set 4.9375 16
      Overall Rating: (16 reviews)
      loaves

Rating: Feb 12, 2011 3:37pm
      HG brushes!
      These brushes are so excellent! They are sooo soft, not scratchy at all! This set has a great selection - sort of a 'best of'. There is literally no fallout, which is amazing for the price. Plus, they're environmentally friendly and come in cute, unique packaging! I'll never look back now that I've found these.
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by loaves.

Guylianrain

Rating: Feb 4, 2011 10:29pm
      Vegan bristles, VERY durable, practical
      I bought this set from priceline and I will keep buying these brushes. The foundation brush is good for even coverage of my mineral makeup. Blush brush gives me a natural tint. Concealer brush needs to be bigger. I don't use this one at all. Blending brush is a bit stiff, but the Angled brush is excellent. The bristles haven't bent much and I've been using this brush everyday for a year. Brushed are easy to clean and dry. Whenever there's excess powder on them, I wipe them on the bag, then throw it in with my washing. It turns out spotless and brand new. Best thing about Eco Tools is the animal-free bristles. Great price too.
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by Guylianrain.

Amydeville

Rating: Jan 11, 2011 11:22am
      Excellent brushes!
      I was given this brush set for Christmas this year from my mother in law and oh my god are they amazing!
      Apart from the fact that they are an eco friendly brand and tools I was blown away buy how lovely they felt on my skin and how well the apply my makeup!
      So far I've been using them ever since and have washed them a few times and they still apply the makeup on great!
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by Amydeville.

music

Rating: Dec 13, 2010 4:28pm
      Great quality brushes at an affordable price
      I've had this set for more than a year. So far I'm loving the soft bristles and the way the brushes made a difference to my makeup application. I use both the eyeshadow brush & the eyeliner brush almost on a daily basis. The eyeshadow brush is especially fantastic for use with mineral eyeshadows. On the rare occasion that I wear blusher, the blusher brush did a marvellous job in a couple of sweep. Not so keen on the mascara comb bit, but I love the brow sweeper. I don't use the concealer with the concealer brush, so can't comment on that - instead I use it as an eyeshadow brush whenever I need a quick, highly pigmented shadow-boost. Overall they're one of my favourite brushes, I also own the mini travel kit version.
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by music.

xoylee

Rating: Nov 14, 2010 5:13pm
      High quality soft brushes for a great price.
      I'm not one to spend too much money but I wanted the right tools to allow me to apply makeup. When I came across this, I thought it was good but I was very surprised at how amazingly soft the brushes are! I use the eyeliner brush the most and I love the blush brush as it applies it nice and even. The only thing I don't like so much is the eye shadow brush. It's nice and soft but it hardly picks up any colour and I have to really pat it on to get the shadow on my lids.
      Still, this set is great, and I have washed them a few times and they don't shed!
      Great, and I love the roll it has.
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by xoylee.

Supastar99

Rating: Oct 14, 2010 1:30am
      OMG The best brushes!
      I love these brushes especially for the price. They are so soft, as others have already noted, and they DON"T shed at all. The powder brush is my favourite but I have also gotten a lot of uses out of the eyeliner brush. The only downside is that the eyeshadow brush doesn't pickup as much colour as I would like it too. However, I believe that these brushes are worth the investment for the powder brush alone.
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by Supastar99.

Frannybee

Rating: Oct 1, 2010 9:19pm
      The perfect basic brush set
      These super-soft brushes belong in every woman's kit. They're well-made, cruelty-free, easy to use and clean, and they're incredibly soothing on the skin. The blush brush is great for applying just the right amount of blush, and the shape makes blending the edges out a breeze. I find the brush roll very handy for travelling and storage. I'd recommend these to anyone looking to start a brush collection, or as a gift for teenagers who would benefit from a basic kit.
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by Frannybee.

Silvermouse

Rating: Sep 30, 2010 5:01pm
      Fabulous brushes at a bargain price
      Love, love, love the Ecotools! They've got gorgeous soft brushes and this particular set is quite comprehensive - it's got pretty much all you need. I use this set as my on-the-go set. It only really needs a foundation brush to be perfect (btw I got this separately and it works a treat).
      I've given this 5/5 - they're not the absolute best brushes (but they come pretty close) but they are definately the best you can get at this price.

Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by Silvermouse.

MissZoey

Rating: Sep 29, 2010 8:23pm
      never look back!!!
      I have been useing this brush set for just over a year now and it is AMAZING! i love how its made of bio degradeable bamboo and how the hair is soft! i wash them once a week and no fallout has ever occured! definately an investment worthwhile!
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by MissZoey.

Havanna

Rating: Sep 9, 2010 11:18pm
      One of my Makeup bag fav's!
      I bought this brush set at the beginning of the year and have not looked back - in fact I have bought eco tools for my mum and sister (in the UK) and have since sent sets to a few friends over there!
      Great eco products I really couldn't do without!
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by Havanna.

ChocShopaholic

Rating: Aug 10, 2010 11:22pm
      Soft soft soft!
      These brushes are the softest things ever made. I can sit with the brushes swirling on my face for hours without complaining. I love how its eco friendly, the unique environmental packaging and how the brushes are so easy to clean and don't fall out. Love!
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by ChocShopaholic.

Prettykitty1

Rating: Jul 23, 2010 5:29pm
      Fantastic!
      I bought this brush set a few months ago and while I already had a few basic brushes, I get great use out of them. They're very good quality for the price, versatile and fun to use. I've really enjoyed using them to play with products and create different effects :)
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by Prettykitty1.

Fin3zt

Rating: Jul 19, 2010 9:11pm
      Excellent brushes
      I've been using these brushes for a few years now. Prior to purchasing these brushes I had been using my fingers and included makeup applicators with products to apply product. I was blown away by the high quality, the ease of use and the finished product that it's begun my love for makeup brushes.
      I've since purchased other high quality brushes from other brands but these brushes are still a staple in my collection. All brushes are cut well and evenly, are extremely soft and have not shed for me. The handles are solid and sturdy and have not loosened over time.
      The blush brush is fantastic, not as precise as some other blush brushes but applies blush lightly and evenly. Powder brush is perfect, applies powder evenly and softly. Concealer brush is slightly larger then other concealer brushes I've owned, which is great for covering larger blemishes. Angled brush is nice and stiff, I'm currently using mine to fill in eyebrows but It's also great for applying colour just above the top lash line.
      The only disappointment and it is minor would be the eye shading brush. It works for a light wash and applying cream shadows but I can't seem to pack on colour as much as I like. The stitching on my brush roll has come apart but I've seen in Priceline that it now comes in a bamboo holder which I might have preferred. I recommend this brush set to everyone, it's great value and I would purchase again in a heartbeat.
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by Fin3zt.

FRIEND

Rating: Jul 6, 2010 1:44pm
      Best Brushes Ever
      Perfect quality with the greatness of eco-friendliness. They apply product well and not only that.. but they clean easily too. I love the cute packaging but the brushes even more so, these will last me a lifetime. PERFECT!
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by FRIEND.

Claraflo

Rating: Jul 1, 2010 10:03pm
      High quality and excellent for the purpose
      I am simply amazed by the quality of these brushes. This set provides all the basics for makeup application. The brushes are extremely soft yet well cut for the purpose. My favourites in this set are the angled eye liner (a great brush and very soft on the eye area) and the blush brush (drops the perfect amount on your cheeks in a natural sweep). I use all of the brushes in this set and wonder how I did without it. In my opinion the roll is completely unnecessary as I use the resealable pouch for storing and carrying the brushes anyway. All of the brushes are full sized and my positive experience with them is leading me to hunt down the extras not included with this pack.
      I use mineral powder makeup and find these brushes excellent for that. I was previously using a kabuki for blush but find the blush brush in this set to be superior for that. The eye liner brush creates a very fine line very close to the lashes but doesn't scratch the skin. I purchased an additional one to use on my eyebrows as I find the angled cut makes it perfect for defining my light, thin brows.
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by Claraflo.

Zompea

Rating: Jul 1, 2010 9:25pm
      Soo Soft
      I absolutely adore these brushes. The cruelty free taklon bristles are extremely soft and I have shed a single hair since washing them. My favourites are the blush and the eyeliner brush as they make application so easy. I also find I can use the blush brush for powder too. I am however not a fan of the eyeshading brush as the bristles are too slippery to pick up product (however it works well as a concealer brush). The bamboo handle and the silver ferrule are extremely sleek and overall I would highly recommend these brushes.
      (Would rate it more like a 4.5, points deducted for the eyeshading brush)
      Read the full review of 6pc Brush Set by Zompea.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
      sherry830810 发表于 25-4-2011 15:10:50
      Priceline家现在打折的东西都挺划算,现在covergirl的也都半价,超级白菜价
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地毯
      castle87lw 发表于 25-4-2011 23:49:11
      路过............
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报